Gold Medal Safety Padding
Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform, Michael McDowell. (Cloverhill Prison, Ireland, December 2005)
Gold Medal Safety Padding is specifically designed for seclusion rooms in hospitals, psychiatric facilities and prisons where willful violent behaviour may result in injury to the patient, staff or damage to the room.
Features & Benefits.
- Virtually indestructible, no ligature points and withstands attempts to rip, gouge, or otherwise damage. Gold Medal seclusion rooms installed in 1973 are still in active use today. With the correct care our rooms will last indefinitely.
- International brand name trusted throughout the commercial world for 40 years.
- Gold Medal Safety Padding is a specified product (USA, Ireland, Australia & Canada) & preferred choice in new builds.
- When completed, our seclusion room padding is uniform & smooth, with no cracks or open seams, unlike competing products.
- Completely self extinguishing, as demonstrated by extensive fire testing & certificates.
- Easily cleaned: detergents will not harm the surface & non-slip surface is completely fungus resistant.
- Can be installed in any existing seclusion room or cell and can fit any style of room.