Providing safety, comfort and peace of mind
Products & Customers
Our SAFE ROOM padding for hospital environments afford safety, comfort and durability regardless of the user’s condition.
By utilising the most appropriate types of specifically designed impact padding, ultra tough covering materials coupled with the safest methods of installation we provide hospitals and care centres with peace of mind.
Walls and floors are made in panels or, should the brief require, large sections covering the whole wall or floor to ensure there are no seams or joins.
Customer requirements dictate the fabrication methods, thickness and density of foams, covering materials and the installation methods used to produce a truly bespoke padding system for our clients.
Hospital Safety Padding - Features.
- All of our installations are created with high density impact foams offering protection and the highest levels of comfort.
- Foams vary from 32mm to 150mm thickness and all our foams are fire retardant to BS standards.
- A standard Time-Out room is made using 50mm thick impact foam and fixed in place using the appropriate method.
- Wipe clean, antibacterial and tough vinyl covering.
- Full range of colours and fabric finishes.
For tougher environments we suggest the APEX POLYMER COATING. This coating can be washed and scrubbed for cleaning and with no joints or seams will meet the hospitals needs for infection control.
To receive your free quotation and specification proposal please contact us to discuss your requirements.