Seclusion Room Safety Padding.
and peace of mind
Products & Customers
Our seclusion rooms are designed to withstand the rigors of extended use in low-medium level environments in hospitals (NHS), Police Custody suites and detention centres.
As our seclusion room safety padding is installed into areas where abuse is a strong possibility, it is fabricated with the most durable materials. Once completed, the facility will allow staff to safely house a distressed patient with minimal contact.
Patients can be safely accommodated without the risk of self-harm, destruction to their surroundings and avoid potential risk of injury to staff.
- High density impact foam cores are wrapped in the strongest, no-rip, hygienic vinyl.
- Each section of our padding is mounted with our double fixing method utilising both adhesives and mechanical fixings ensuring the strongest bond.
- Seclusion room padding can be supplied in 2x1m full sections or complete walls and floors for added security.
- Special attention is given to all doors, windows and services within the room, ensuring maximum safety from floor to ceiling.
Our seclusion room safety padding is suitable for:
- Drug rehabilitation centres
- Detention centres
- Court houses
A significant number of our customers require a bed in the seclusion rooms. As the bed is a loose piece of furniture, it can be used as a barricade or a tool for accessing services mounted in the ceiling.
Our bed system allows the fully covered seclusion room mattress to be held in place with an extra tough vinyl over sheet fixed to the floor with anti-tamper safety screws providing ultimate security.
If you require advice on your project, please contact using the details below.